
Before I start anything I would like to thank CGArena for giving me the opportunity to put my techniques
used in the work on this wonderful magazine.
The idea for this work came from while watching a chapter of one of my favorite anime series, Ghost in the
Shell. Aramaki Daisuke is next to the lieutenant Kusanagi my favorite and I wanted to make a small tribute
to this work. It happened to me that I could use enough programs to practice a little with all of them.
REFERENCES
I consider this one of the most important since it is impossible without a satisfactory job. First I catch some of the chapters where I can see the character’s facial features and hair, the area of the mouth, nose
and eyes. The most characteristic feature of the character is his mouth and hair, so I tried to take care of that aspect much.
Because my idea was to make a version of the character in more detail, something in between the anime and reality, so I had to use references of older people. For this task it is best to search in google or on websites
such as deviantart.com. These references are very important to see
and help in determine how to make wrinkles, follow the direction, details of the skin, different types of pores, blemishes on the skin and others.
No comments:
Post a Comment