
The modeling of the objects is done in XSI because according to me it is the best 3d package. In this section I did not want to complicate much, what I wanted most was the practice of sculpture, I tried to correct everything so they don’t have groups of 3 and 5
sides. The jacket divided into two parts, the flaps and part of the shoulders, lapels models starting with a grid and adding edges as needed to give it the right way, then I symmetrize. The part of the shoulder started with a bucket and did the same thing, as your tie. With the shirt the process was similar to the one of the jacket with taken care of which geometry was not only overlapped and modeling the visible parts, unnecesarily not to waste the geometry within the jacket because it was not going to be seen. To model the eyes, look in google a good outline of the human eye and created the model. The hair and the knob are simple cubes, the topology does not worried me because I would render the model with high resolution. Once this processis finalized, I export the geometry in. Obj format, to take them in other sculpture programs.
No comments:
Post a Comment